Online Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga monthly workshop.
Back again in September.
Friday nights 7-9pm.
Wednesday 7th July 10-12am, online.
Sweet dreams for Cancer patients and survivors.
Supported by ARC House
Contact: Grainne Prendergast email@example.com to book a place.
For more information about the wonderful work at ARC head to their website www.corkcancersupport.ie
Gentle Yoga with Restorative Yoga practices, breath awareness, movement, Yoga Nidra.
A restful evening of deep self-connection, nourishment and support for Body, Mind, heart and soul.
release anxiety and restlessness
balance the nervous system
calm your mind
feel held, supported and nurtured.
Cost: E20 / E15 unwaged.
Numbers are limited.
Once your payment has been received you will be sent a zoom link and practical information about what you will need for the evening.
a good internet connection is essential.
suitable for all levels of experience.
much of the practice will be floor based so you will need to easily move up and down from the floor.
Accessibility in the Yoga Community and Holding Inclusive Space through Chair Yoga
DATES: June 30th, July 7th, 14th, 21st. ONLINE
TIMES: 10-11:30 am PT / 6:00-7:30pm GMT
Hosted and organised by the Yoga Mandala Project www.yogamandalaproject.org
Through guided group discussion, self-reflection and the practice of Yoga, we will explore together:
- Embodied leadership from a lens of accountability and compassion
- Shame and guilt
- Accessible Yoga Philosophy
- Our own social positionality and how that impacts how we show up in the world
- How to hold an inclusive space for different marginalized communities
- The Yamas and Niyamas as a model for respectful, inclusive facilitation
- Mental and emotional impacts of pain, trauma and mobility issues experienced by people who may need to use chairs.
- Accessible, chair-based practices for yourself and your students to support compassion and self care.
Investment: 60 - 70 - 90 Euros
This is being offered on a trust based sliding scaled. Please contribute what you can in order for us to sustain our offerings with communities impacted by war and violence as well as those serving them.
Facilitators: Claire Osborne and Molly Nixon
Claire is a Yoga Teacher and Therapist, and works as a Trainer and Yoga Therapy advisor for YMP
Molly is a Yoga teacher, experienced worker in the field of Non-profit, humanitarian work, and the director of YMP.
For mor edetails about Molly and Claire head to https://www.yogamandalaproject.org/pageus
Register Now to save your spot!
You can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, uncertainties, or for support with booking.