Personalised support tailored especially for you, using the techniques from movement or yoga,
to work with specific conditions, or to develop self-awareness in daily life.
A way to come home to yourself and a live more embodied, empowered and conscious life.
One-to-one sessions in person or online.
Home visits available in Skibbereen and Ballydehob areas for people with mobility issues
- Yoga therapy to work with specific health conditions, or to support you to cope with challenging life events or changes.
- Women's health: Support for Pregnancy, Birth and Post-natally
- For people with special needs
- for Yoga professionals wishing to develop their practice or seeking mentoring.
For more details go to the Yoga Therapy page here, or contact me to discuss more.
- outdoor work to connect body, nature, landscape.
- work to explore personal issues such as dynamics in relationships, communication, habitual behaviours, body awareness.
- as a practice to support mindful awareness, expression, creativity, ritual or prayer.
For more details go to the Movement page here, or contact me to discuss more.