Moving Presence is a fusion of Yoga, Movement, Meditation and Body Awareness.
Claire has been a practitioner of these arts since 1994, and teaching since 2001. She is also a massage therapist and is presently training in Yoga Therapy with Yoga Campus, London.
She offers classes, workshops and one-to-one in Ireland in Cork City area (Tower, Blarney andWhitechurch) and in West Cork (Schull, Ballydehob and Skibereen).
She can be also commissioned to visit your group, workplace, school etc to give classes and specialist workshops.
- Hatha Yoga for beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Movement (incorporating Amerta Movement) – a body-based awareness practice, indoors and outside in Nature. Also for beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Post-natal yoga for Mums and Babies
- Couples Yoga for Birth preparation
- Workshops in Movement, Yoga, Meditation and Stress management
- Outreach for organisations, e.g. corporate groups, schools, community organisations, health services.
“Moving presence has developed over the past years from my study with many wonderful teachers, as well as arising from my own hours of solitary practice.
It combines traditional Yoga and Meditation with contemporary practices of Movement, body awareness and personal exploration. As well as being a very practical way to develop physical, mental and emotional well being, it is a way to be fully connected to life; transform suffering, become more present and relax into life. Through this we feel more at home in ourselves, our relationships and our environment.
We all have a unique life, a personal gift that is waiting to be ignited and shine into the world. I offer Moving Presence as a way to become aware of this gift and so to whole heartedly blossom into fullness of Being.”
Namsate - Claire